Meet Our Staff
Dina Kartsonas, OTR/L
Owner & Occupational Therapist
- University of Illinois: Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Stroke Rehab and Neurological Dysfunction
- LSVT BIG Certification for Parkinson’s Disease
- Upper Extremity/Hand therapy
- Rehabilitative Pilates and Yoga Training
- ACE certified group fitness instructor
Dina has been an Occupational Therapist since 1990 with a focus on adult neurological and orthopedic rehabilitation. Her special interests include neuro-rehabilitation for stroke, Parkinson’s, MS and other movement disorders as well as upper extremity function. She is a rehabilitative group fitness instructor for balance training and educates the community on Fall Prevention Awareness. Dina is a proud military spouse and mother of four. When she is not at the clinic or running her kids around, you can find her happily walking her dog, Niko, at the park.
"There is no greater reward or privilege than helping my patients regain lost abilities, restore function, and promote their health and well-being so they may be able to perform their day-to-day activities and live life to its fullest."