Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Precautions
At FYZICAL, your health and safety are our top priority. That is why we will be reaching out regularly to share important updates with regards to your care and the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic.
According to Homeland Security, Physical and Occupational Therapy have been deemed as medically essential healthcare and part of the essential medical infrastructure. For this reason, we will remain open, but will continue to monitor and respond to the situation as appropriate. We have expanded our business model to now include Telehealth for those who may be interested.
We will continue to follow the guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to protect our staff and patients at our clinic. In particular, we are focused on maintaining a clean and safe environment.
To deliver a healthy treatment experience for our patients and clinicians alike, we are placing increased emphasis on:
- Following the latest guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control, including frequent and thorough hand washing throughout the day, and particularly before and after each patient.
- Sterilizing all clinic surfaces with medical-grade disinfectants.
- Screening all patients, clinicians and team members for potential Coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure.
- Adhering to recommended social-distance practices when not delivering hands-on care.
- Limiting the number of people in-clinic.
- Scheduling seniors and other at-risk patients into lower-traffic hours when possible.
Additional measures may be necessary to protect your health in our clinic. If so, we will update our practices and policies immediately.
We appreciate your understanding and patience of these recent changes and want you to know we are committed to providing you the quality care you deserve.
The FYZICAL team
Zero Tolerance for Discrimination and Racism
As healthcare providers, it is our mission to impact the total well-being of our community by treating EVERYONE with compassion and care. We want to make it clear that our clinic has zero tolerance for discrimination and racism. As APTA President Sharon Dunn, PT, PhD stated in her message to the Physical Therapy community, “There is nothing healthy about racism. It’s a disease of the heart and mind that has infected not just people but customs, systems, and laws. There is no vaccine. We must be the cure.”