The Solo-Step Overhead Track And Harness System consists of a high-performance, overhead aluminum track and trolley mounted to the ceiling. An attached harness protects patients from falling, which helps instill confidence.
Solo-Step provides support for a patient during all aspects of physical therapy, including sit-to-stand, walking therapy, balance training and climbing stairs.
Patients using the Solo-Step Fall Protection And Balance System during gait, balance, or strength training will be able to experience a level of independence they've never felt before!
Here are some of the benefits patients can experience:
- Eliminates the fear of falling down
- Gives patients a boost of confidence
- Allows patients to challenge themselves with advanced therapies
- Creates a safe environment for balance, strength, and gait training
- Builds Confidence
- 100% safety from any fall related injuries
The Solo-Step can be used with virtually any type of patient who is at risk of falling or just needs some extra confidence to reach their next milestone.
There are many different types of patients who could benefit from using the Solo-Step such as:
- Neurological Disorders
- Balance Disorders
- High Performance Athletes
- Adaptive Athletes
- Anyone at risk of falling